Explore the Opportunities
We are a progressive and expanding professional Bumiputra company involved in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical business seeking for a committed, proactive and innovative individuals to join our team in meeting new challenges.
You may send in your Resume to the following email address :-
*** If send by email please write your interested post as your email subject.
- Responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items
- Monitors and controls all the warehouse operations and activities are carried out in the most efficient and effective manner with accuracy and within the required lead-time
- To ensure all warehouse & logistics documentation and reports are timely and accurate.
- Ensure all documentation is properly filed and retrievable.
- Responsible for Warehouse cleanliness
- Performs multi tasks and any ad hoc assignment as required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM or Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ of Warehouse working experience
- Proficiencies in Microsoft office (e.g., Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Good personality and independent
- Prefer Male candidate and stayed at Bintulu area.
- Warehouse Location: Bintulu