Explore the Opportunities
We are a progressive and expanding professional Bumiputra company involved in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical business seeking for a committed, proactive and innovative individuals to join our team in meeting new challenges.
You may send in your Resume to the following address :-
Human Resources Department
AMTECH Chemical Sdn Bhd
PLO 585, Jalan MIEL 2 Off Jalan Keluli 9,
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang,
81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor Darul Ta’zim
Tel : 607-254 4500 / 4501
Fax : 607- 254 4502
Email : email@example.com
*** If send by email please write your interested post as your email subject.
Current Vacancies :
A)POSITION WAREHOUSEMAN – BINTULU WAREHOUSE
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM or Certificate in Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-motivated and result oriented, able to plan and control assigned task.
- Good administration, planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet timelines.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Priority to Candidate stayed at Bintulu and Male Candidate.
- Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks
- Manage overall warehouse activities which include supervising and planning of the warehouse activities.
- Responsible for overall quality of the chemical products and containers as per CLIENT approved specification prior to offshore mobilization.
- Monitor warehouse equipment and chemical stock inventory.
- Manage warehouse documentation such as storage and deliverables records according to standard warehouse practices.
- Responsible for logistics, planning and procuring for GOODS necessary for warehouse operation and any equipment movement.
- Managing chemical deliveries to CLIENT warehouse as per Purchase Order received for offshore requirement.
- Closely coordinate with CLIENT’s representative (at warehouse) on the planning, progress and work schedule.
- Receive chemicals and ensure all relevant documentation is complete such as DO, MSDS, COA and etc.
- Update status of chemical inventory to production and account section respectively on weekly basis.